We should be allowed full auto weapons..

The only reason we don't DTOM is we the people allowed the feds to put a restriction on us all because of the actions of a few criminals...

During Prohibition, people thought they could stop the criminals by outlawing "Machine guns"...

It didn't work criminals still had theirs..The people who were not criminals lost theirs..

Same with the 68 gun ban...

I don't recall the gangs of Miami during the cocaine wars surrendering their weapons...

Wow DTOM I usually agree with much of what you say, but your way off base here...

I know you must have meant it different .."you obey to make life more pleasurable"...

sure most have DL or Hunting, What I don't have is a real ID..I will not get one if NM ever decides to follow that law..

That's the whole problem in a nutshell DTOM, Patriots saying they will follow a law to keep life pleasurable...

Some will do that following, even when they outlaw those 10 round magazines and all our semi autos...

Time to decide which side we will all be on...

Yes most of the BS laws on the books are unconstitutional...

The laws you need were given by God, just like the rights you have...What part of that makes you "LOL"...

Are you pretending to be a patriot, or are you really some one who thinks freedom is the most important right...

I think it's funny, you find the 10 commandments and the bill of rights funny...

Read em, I bet it's really all that is needed...

You Murder you hang, or unlawfully kill you go to prison, you steal you are punished and repay the theft, You lie, your exposed and black balled, and so on..

Why do we need ten thousand laws to stop theft or killing..

God and the founders made it easy for all of us dummies to understand...

IMHO

Greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf