all valid points guys.
but concern is with #5
5. Propose rulemaking to give law enforcement the ability to run a full background check on an individual before returning a seized gun.

scenario:
While driving I happen to go over the limit and get pulled over. no big deal I know the routine
cop : License and registration.
me : I have a concealed carry permit and I am carrying.
cop : OK
and the usual BS of going through the hoops which usually results in the cop taking possession of my weapon. OK no big deal until this crap!
now he would have to run a full background check on me and that will only take a few more minutes unless the "computers are down" and then he'll have to retain my gun until the Background check comes back so we wait longer or he takes it with him and now I have to go unarmed until I retrieve it from the station.

which is total BS!
are those carrying a gun without a permit going to say oh by the way I'm carrying a gun would you like to run a background check on me officer duh!

this "law" is a useless waste of time.

If we are to remain free, all good men should join their local militia and learn to fight tyranny on every level and by any means necessary.
If you live in Ohio and would like to participate in Militia training contact the OVC
Ohio Volunteer Corps