Originally posted by concealed38:
I dont lie about having guns. I am not afraid to protect my God given rights, with force when neccesary. Yes I have guns by God, come and try to take'em.
When the time comes we have to be bold and courageous, not spineless. Be ready, willing and able to stand up to the bastards!
DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR GUNS BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU HAVE TO! USE THE DAMN THINGS!
Yeah, in Texas, elsewhere the big city cops kill people like you every few days. Even in Texas, look up the name Roland Carnaby.

Later, there were official denials that he was a CIA agent with official credentials (the cops thought the credentials were fake) claims hotly contested by the guy's friends, family, and even with the expected testimony of former President Bush.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upY_MxSN6VQ

The guy with boots on the ground is the guy who has to make the decision at every encounter, and it is an entirely legitimate choice to shorten a police encounter by NOT grandstanding on some issue.

In the past, I once got pulled over with an "illegal" weapon in the vehicle. That was in CA, where we did not have the friendliest of laws on the issue. Sure, it was well hidden, but I was also making sure to have my insurance, license and tags all up to date and current. Why turn it into some grandstand event? Pay the ticket, maybe cuss a little, and drive away.

Other times I had everything legal, knew the prick was looking for trouble, and since I did not have anything to hide, I decided to be a prick, but I would only push it so far since I was only looking to put him down a bit off his high horse but not come across as the aggressor. Even then, I can't imagine any good that comes from announcing that you have a gun in the vehicle and that "duty to inform" is the worst thing ever. Matter of fact, I would still stuff the firearm in a briefcase and lock it before the cop gets out of his vehicle just to avoid any legal obligation to inform in the states that require it.

In the executive protection world sometimes effective options are not always legal options, but there are people who work under existing laws with broad exemptions which only work once something has gone to court, so while you can't successfully be convicted of doing the job, you can still get hauled down to jail and prosecuted, so a number of procedures go into place for avoiding arrest and prosecution, even though you are "legal" when push comes to shove because of case law that supports defense of another who is under threat of death or grievous bodily harm. However, you can't do anything to protect a VIP if you are in a jail cell. Assuming you are driving a respectable sedan, most luxury sedans are equipped with a "pass through compartment" which is located behind the rear seat armrest, advertised as being for skis and long objects, in reality, it is for getting a gun from the passenger compartment to the trunk during a pullover. The driver alone can't do it, but can easily enough pass his piece back and a rear passenger can handle that with some practice at not looking suspicious while doing it.

Better to save two lives (the poor cop and your own when his buddies eventually catch up with you) than have an unscheduled grandstand event, if possible. Curbside lawyering and posturing is also not going to work as well as other jail avoidance tactics, or get this, refraining from driving like a maniac in the first place.

One of the big issues with getting involved in any covert, clandestine or open militia group is to develop the SOPs for police encounters and stick to them effectively, that means EFFECTIVELY, from a force preservation standpoint.

The executive orders are pointed directly at those the government deems "mentally ill" as a workaround to people asserting their rights, since the argument will be relatively easy on a case by case basis.

"This only applies to crazy people, so if you are not an advocate for being crazy, then you should not have a problem with it".

"Anyone can agree that crazy people should not have guns, it would be crazy to think so. By the way, you have guns? Are you crazy?"

There are going to be a lot of new protocols put in place for baiting people to be determined as "mentally ill" and while this is not welfare state 1970s standards where people would declare themselves "mentally disabled" due to drug abuse and go on the public dole for life, it actually can have the reverse effect, due to mental health record sharing, the person is economically marginalized to the point they cannot support a family (that comes early on) meaning their end of and family tree quickly becomes a stump within a couple of generations even if they are born wealthy, or if not wealthy, they will be barely able to survive once they have exhausted their resources. You don't get a job with a mental illness tag on you, its even worse than being a felon. Having a gun ownership related felony AND a mental illness tag thrown at you, do you honestly think the NRA would even answer your phone calls?

So what is in store for a whole lot of people is not "door to door gun confiscation" but the "Dave Sarti treatment", being "crazy Dave" can work, as long as you don't try to own guns, and being the local version of "Alex Jones" only works if you are a majorly syndicated radio host.

The various Police State countries in the last century did not use brutality as much as you would think, but intelligence driven economic controls for just about everything. How and what the police system thinks of you then controls most aspects of your economic life. That's the big difference a lot of people don't fully understand about the difference between purist Marxism and Leninist/Stalinist reality as it actually was practiced. That's why in the last big Russian revolution, they were also revolting in the name of their Marxist constitution, since their country had actually ditched that constitution a decade prior. Even under that, the real enthusiastic revolutionary Marxists were usually given the choices involving getting along with the powers that be, ending up committed to insane asylums, or if lucky, getting sent to fight (and likely die like Che Guevara) in some far away revolutionary struggle.

The answer, AGAIN, to these situations is going to have to be insular communities where people can look out for each other and get on the same sheet of music when it comes to dealing with the outside world. If you can bite off the entire state of Texas, then more power to you, but lets face reality on a few things, I don't see the Texas legislature doing what the United States did in the 1800s or early 1900s of offering "a new life" to people who were disenfranchised, oppressed or otherwise following something some lady said in New York Harbor "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free".

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.