Originally posted by airforce:
Sen. Rand Paul has a plan to nullify all 23 executive actions.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/documents/2013/01/rand-paul-nullify-obama-gun-document.php?page=1

I'll post the Separation of Powers Act and Second Amendment Protection Act of 2013 when it becomes available.

Onward and upward,
airforce
it is a great plan except for one problem. Since it is legislation, it would need to be voted on by Congress and then Signed into Law by Obama the Usurper, so unless there are enough votes to Override Obama's Veto, Rand Paul's plan is worthless and will never work.

The only things that have a chance of Working are the Armed Demonstrations that I have suggested, but without an Actually Turn in Your Gun Ban I don't see enough Gun Owners being pissed off enough to demonstrate.

Another thing is for the Supreme Court to rule on the EOs since they are Unconstitutional in more then one way. The Supreme Court has Ruled that the Second Amendment is an Individual Right and it has also Ruled against the State of Illinois on Carrying Firearms.

The thing that I believe will have the best chance of succeeding is for enough Red States to do what Wyoming and Texas are doing plus they need to include a provision to nullify Obama's EOs which I don't know if the Wyoming and Texas Legislation includes.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)