I think the other side of this is going to be the divide and conquer approach with a twist, and we saw the start of it in this forum last year.

The opposition is going to be trying pretty hard to promote patriot group infighting, at the very least in order to disguise various hits as "militia group infighting" the same way the feds have instigated fighting between some of the biker clubs.

Keep up diplomatic contacts with whichever groups you can, but really look out for the backstabbers. Just last night, one of the fairly big Youtube guys was posting his criticism of the more outspoken gunowners who are talking revolution as lacking moral bearing, you know, the "GOD is not on your side because you trust in your force of arms" sort of thing.

I commented something like how easy to it is to ride the coattails of others who do the dirty work and heavy lifting while claiming the moral superiority of impotence, so he disabled comments and left a threat on my channel. I'll be leaving it up there too.

You are going to have huge numbers of predatory opportunists spreading out throughout this thing now, getting things in place for the next round, which I suspect is not incredibly far away since everything is progressing now at the speed of the Internet, not FAX machines and VHS recorders scabbed together for video distribution by mail.

Keep checking in with your people too, make sure that you know right away what is going on in case anyone is getting set up or taken down. My guess is the enemy has seen their success in the Dyer case and does not want to take chances on direct confrontation over gun issues, but will attack what they see as "dangerous individuals" from other angles.

The "dangerous individuals" classification though, will not necessarily be attached to the "leader" label, since what I suspect we will be seeing is certain false leaders being propped up since they are in the best possible position to betray as many people as possible when the time comes, but someone who is a threat to them, or maybe an up and coming leader type who is not under government control, I think that is who will be in the most danger.

Established leader types are used to being constantly under threat anyway, so not a whole lot would change from them, if anything, .gov will know this is a bad time to make moves against those who might call down retaliation due to a lot of .gov being caught in a weak position on the ammo shortages also.

This has been a situation where both sides blinked, but the government blinked more, and they, being the aggressors in this action, are just doing a face saving declaration of "in the fight" while holding the bulk of their forces back to regroup for their big push. I am guessing they will make moves late summer, but with no election cycle coming up, it gets really hard to say what they decide their best timing is for something, and could go as far as this time next year, far enough from any elections for them to prepare ahead of time, and not suffer much electoral backlash in the immediate future after taking such action.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.