I think they learned a lot of valuable intel at RR and Waco...They will not make the same mistake during peace time..But under Martial law, they will come full force...

Ruby Ridge was more a more isolated area but was more accessible to protesters..They learn as CSC said to keep the media and protester miles away.

With Waco, they had to scramble to destroy valuable evidence..After that they turn to the courts to do their dirty work on the FREEMAN...

Not saying they wouldn't attack like they did at Waco again now after 20 years, but for the last twenty they have been a little shy about those kinds of standoffs..

Why?

Because Waco was not a high priority target..What it was in their minds was an easy target..

Hence the name OPERATION SHOWTIME...

The BATF thought that Waco, was a bunch of loners and not supported by the community, which in their eyes made them a golden Media event...

It backfired...

Whether the BATF fired first or the Church folks made little difference, once the first agent was killed they had to get control of the Church property and destroy any evidence of their own mistakes..

In the heat of the mess they made many...

After Waco, when the government did it's review, They decided never to pull a media event of this size again...At least not without being absolutely sure they could pull it off...

So that is why, all you have seen since, other then a couple peacefully settled standoffs in the immediate years..Has been attacks on lone holdouts and small groups, something they can control..

Such as Dyer and a few small militia groups...

They haven't hit a group of 30 or more armed militia men, during a FTX...

Always smaller groups, and After they learned they could have arrested David Koresh on his morning jog, they now take that opportunity when available..

These showtimes are never during the arrest anymore, now they keep the media back till it is over and then show the spoils of victory..

If those spoils don't add up to a large enough haul, they bring in more weapons or claim more then that captured...

Yes they learned some valuable intel from Waco...

They learned, they needed to spend many years vilifying the militia, and gun owners, till no one would stand with them...

I think they thought they were there, after years of calling militia men terrorist and Sandy Hook happened, fulfilling their dream of disarming folks ...

backfired again....

But the biggest lesson they learned was...

They learned, you have to pick on folks who can't fight back, and you better make damn sure they can't before you stick you head in the door..

greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf