Propovednik, the west side of WA is an unusual area... most of it is pro gun, with a couple of anomalies called Seattle and the surround... Generally, though, even those areas are smart enough to let the issue alone on the state level, and often in the local level. Additionally, open carry is allowed, just not allowed to have ammo in the gun in the car without permit (I know you said no laws, but it is part of how the area works.) You see people with open carry every now and again, but my experience is people around here are pretty good about concealed carry for the most part. So it won't freak to many people out to see a gun on someone.

Now, most of the cops I know from around here, they are very pro-citizen ownership.

We also have several active units within the area. Want more on that, talk to Strat or Jeep for the north areas.

Its a weird state to be in, pro-gun and liberal as hell. Love the first, second could use some changing...

If you don't have a decent job, well, this isn't a good state. We have the highest min. wage in the nation at last I heard, now at $9.19/hr... so things are going to be a little higher in price... just fair warning.

Folcwine