Sniper,

I largely agree with on the illegal issue since illegal is the operative word. However we have people risking their lives to come here and have millions who are wasting their lives using up welfare and food stamps. Just as were the operative words on the statue of liberty is yernkng to be free. Freedom comes with a price responsibility, and hate to break it to you brother but this ain't your country its our country.

We have three problems coming out of Mexico and Jose hopping the fence ain't one of them.
1. Hezbollah terror cells have a foot hold in Brazil and Columbia unlike Al-CIA-da they aren't CIA puppets. They have very real links to Cartels in South America and Mexico.
2. We have ignored the 3rd World police state communist government of Mexico to the point that like many people did during WW2 and in Rowanda people are escaping a war zone. Personally if/when civil war breaks out here I don't want my family treated like prisoners for fleeing a war zone. When we wanted to spread democracy for oil we ignored Mexico because US oil companies and manufacturers were already there.
3. We've created a perfect storm with the other two issues and quite frankly seeing as my grandfather made and sold moonshine during the depression to feed his family and keep the house. An act that while illegal was also done with his family in mind, he didn't steal or kill for money, I really can't blame someone for trying to make their life better.

My issue is why is it we have millions risking their lives to cross a border to work for minimum wage but we keep spending money supporting spoiled little baby machines. With Mexico nearly in a civil war with narco terrorist cartels our southern border and our security are deeply threatened.