Originally posted by 10th Amendment:
I don't need DHS to tell Congress why they are buying all that ammo...it is obvious to wage a war here against citizens that refuse to comply with the regime. Agreed neither party is a friend to Liberty.
I don't advocate anarchy, so I do expect DHS to answer the question completely and unequivocally.

* If they are worried about a war within our borders, then we need to have a national debate about why and how the government is going to keep it from happening.
* If they intend to kill and imprison citizens with a different philosophy than those in power, heads need to roll at the top of the food chain because we have a constitution that protects free speech and thought, and prohibits the government from such abusive activity.
* If they expect it to be a civil war, then heads need to roll at the top of the food chain because they are the cause of the problem.
* If they expect it to be an economic collapse, there needs to be a national debate about how we can keep it from happening. Taft and Harding dropped government spending 50% and the economy took off like a shot in the 20's.
* If they are buying them for training, we need to have a national debate about why they are wasting money on more expensive hollow points when standard FMJ is more appropriate.
* If they are developing a militarized national police force to abide by Posse Commitatus laws, we need to have a national debate about the necessity and control and limitations of their authority. If we don't like the answers provided, impeachment and incarceration should be first and foremost on the list of actions.
* If they are buying bullets to take them off the market from citizens with a 2nd amendment right to own and carry "operating" firearms, heads should roll for spending money that is not in the budget (especially since there hasn't been a budget in 4 years).
* If they are flagrantly spending money with a $1.5T deficet each year, heads should roll at the very top of the food chain for wasting money and trying to overthrow the republic from the inside.

Hell yes, I want to hear her answer. If the American people don't like the answer, kick her out the door and make sure it hits her backside on the way out.

I'm tired of the BS and corruption. Stealing is still stealing, just as the city council of Bell, CA just found. This includes the administration, and the heads and senior members of the legislatures that have not put a transparent budget in place for 4 years. I would like to see Obama, Holder, Napolitano, Clinton, Reid, Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, McCain, Boehner, Cantor and few others held accountable as a first pass.

We need fundamental change at the top of the food chain, not fundamental chain of founding father's Constitutional principles. Obama's change is not the path that most people thought was coming; even though he is doing what he said that he would do. Sadly, I don't think most people understood/understand what he meant, that his process is unconstitutional or the long-term impact to the nation. He and his associates are purposely killing the economy to remake the government with his/their vision.

Big Sis has some explaining to do. No good answer; Go directly to jail and do not collect $200.

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...