Look gentlemen, It is not about the military as we all have known it...

1. they are forcing the retirement of higher ranking officers and enlisted, who have shown a reluctance to fire on US citizens..

2. The put Border patrol, ICE, and many other civilian LEO's under the umbrella of DHS.

3. After they put them all under DHS, they started ridding the massive LEO organization of any agents who would not follow Obama's order, even against the Constitution.

4.They changed the enemy from Islamic terrorist to Home grown terrorist...Saying the nest Islamic terrorist would look like most of the US citizens..

5. The quietly they put out manuals stating that the real terrorists were Christians or Militia men, preppers, and Constitution loving patriots..

6. They then ask the MSM to start to villify gun owners and other Patriots..

7. They quietly at first started purchasing Ammo and Arms, for two fold...To dry up the supply and to arm Obama's new civilian military force...DHS...

8. The moved to acquiring Armored vehicles and increased their ammo and arms purchases..

9.Now they are almost ready to ponce, We better be ready to defend.

I have not been around lately, because I have spent some time in other sites trying to gauge the mood of the people..

I also have been reinvesting in my flock of chickens, and my other self reliance resources..

I have been prepping my gardens too..

But Maybe, I am over reacting gentlemen, but time is very short, I feel..What are your thoughts?

Is it time to become less a part of this society and more a part of our own groups?..

I still feel we need to become the place people run too..

Why are they not coming in droves?...

Do they not see it?

Why is the stock market soaring?

Is it the trap I think it is?

Things are strange right now...

IMHO

greywolf

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf