It used to be that one could leave a messed up state to escape a state government that had run amuck. Now one can't even leave this country to escape tyranny. I am truly sorry for the Hakken family. The cries for the safety of children and the greater good stomped all over freedom and self-defined destiny.

I'm not afraid of our government, as a government is really only a sheet of paper that defines how the system works. The issue is the corruption and evil of our government's leadership that pervades the system.

We now have millions of US citizens that went to bed as non-criminals one night, and woke up the next day as newly defined criminals according to NY, Connecticut and Colorado state laws for doing nothing more than waking up when the sun came up. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? What happened to the constitution and the bill of rights?

I just don't know how or if we can return our constitutional republican government to the founding principles where all men are free with unalienable rights given by god.

I'm afraid that we live in evil times and the world is coming here to divy up the spoils...

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...