Nobody here has any beef with the Boston Marathon, period. Not our fight, not our show.

Morris Dees does not give the orders here, not directly, not indirectly through some fuckhead like David Gletty. There are reasons why we are one of the smallest but among the oldest militia related boards on the net, and at least one moderator here dates back to the old usenet days, and one to the dialup only BBS days. Johnny Come Lately types like you see at the ripoff sites of WRAM or any one of a hundred Youtube channels are NOT us.

Anonymous is different people with a different agenda, but not exactly our enemies either, but I would expect them to come up with an official denial of the attack pretty soon.

At this point however, I need to make it brutally clear, that we officially deny any involvement in this action. There is no "green light" for an attack on Boston, there is no call for action against the local population there. As a matter of fact, some important business interests of mine are headquartered out of Boston and I am worried that some people critically important to that company might have been injured in that attack since their company has in the past acted as a sponsor for local sporting events like that, and at least one bomb looks like it went off in or near the VIP area at the finish line where they might have been if they were there.

I am also going to make another thing very clear about my personal position on false accusations; they need to be met with violent repression. No, it is not "just talk" to accuse someone of a crime, either directly or indirectly, and definitely not a crime of that type. If someone from the "mainstream left" wants to run their face about us doing violence, then talk shit at me with false accusations in person in a public place, and I will personally handle it from there.

I would also propose that anyone in the mainstream media or some bullshit "think tank" who wants to go accusing us of crimes like that deserves to have their name placed on the hit list. Boycott their business, vandalize their property, run them out of town, whatever, and yeah, we will not go into details online about how the "whatever" works except that them alive and in pain and whining loudly works better for the cause than just another unsolved murder. They need to feel the pain of consequence for doing us wrong like that.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.