First off, my thoughts and prayers are with the deceased, injured and their families. I've always found terrorizing civilian targets to be the ultimate act of a snivelling coward, there is no honor or glory in such an act. None. And the blood dancers in the press really should reflect before before opening their cock holsters and throwing accusations around. It is sick.

My personal thoughts (for what they're worth):

So... I may be adding 2 + 2 and getting potato here but Iraq was hit in 3 separate cities yesterday (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-22149863) If it was indeed Islamic related, could this have been a co-ordinated campaign perhaps? What I've found a little strange is that no one has taken credit for it yet, food for thought. The first explosion appeared to be similar to a fuel cloud explosions I've seen in the past from careful study of industrial accidents (I wanted to get a machining job in oil and fuel but it fell through) but the second kind of reminded me of black powder.

I also watched the press conference Obama gave yesterday and noted he stopped short of calling it terrorism only to have the Whitehouse press office call it terrorism.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"