There is more to the story...

I read an email this morning that the largest silver mine in the US is closed indefinately due to landslide and a very large new mine that was supposed to open was shut down due to ownership issues.

We see gold and silver prices dropping when there is limited supply while it is being bought up at fantastic rates. It seems we have manipulation of the highest order. At least one expert expects COMEX to go under over the next 3 weeks.

We see:
- War drums in Korea
- COMEX in trouble
- Fed printing money like a drunken sailer (no disrespect Navy)
- MSM playing politics and outright lying
- Ricin in Mississippi
- Boston with murky circumstances
- 2nd amendment votes in the Senate
- Obamacare is truly the trainwreck that most of us expected
- Stimulus bill included personal data collection obligations on the states regarding children and parents including religion, income, politics & other data points
- Executive branch will not enforce or protect immigration, gun violence, voting intimidation, voter fraud, and other laws on the books
- Executive branch lies and obfuscates
- What happened with Fast and Furious?
- What happened in Bengazi?
- Immigration bill coming to make citizens out of 10-30 million illegals and the executive branch has already shown that they won't follow laws anyway
- Drugs and illigals keep crossing our southern border
- Fed government sues to keep the State governments from protecting it's border
- NY, CN, CO pass anti-2A laws that include violation of HIPAA laws
- Shut down coal-fired electrical plants driving energy costs up
- Natural gas about to jump in price (AGAIN) as folks convert to the lower price and supposedly cleaner NG
- Worldwide food supply issue
- Drought in our food growing regions
- Global warming lies keep coming and the prez keeps trying to push a fake environment agenda that really only drives up the cost of energy and steals middle class wealth
- UN Gun Treaty was passed with the US government's approval
- DHS buys 2 billion rounds of hollow point handgun ammo in a year
- DHS gears up MRABs and fully automatic M4 purchases
- Iran is about to go nuclear
- Arab spring seems to really be about installing islamic rather than secular governments across Africa and the Middle East
- Israel is surrounded by war and extremist/rebel governments
- Our fearless leader won't send a high ranking official to our strongest ally's former prime minister's funeral
- Former military become prime extremist risks
- Evangelical christians and catholics are labeled as extremist organizations and rate highest on the list of potential terrorist orgs

What the heck is going on?

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always Bad Men." Lord Actin 1887

I fear we live in evil times...