A few things.

If anyone either Infiltrates or Forces their way onto this Ranchers Land and Fires on or worse kills any Law Enforcer their life as they knew it will be over, since there is no way that the Enemy will ever let any one get away with killing one of their fellow Law Enforcers. Also anyone who does manage to get on the Ranchers Property will be trapped there.

As to getting on the Property there is one way that was not mentioned and that is via parachute. There must be a lot of Patriots who are Airborne Qualified.

What should be done will require a lot a Patriots willing to make a stand and put it all on the line and I feel that there are not enough Patriots wiling to go all the way even though if they took action they would not actually have to go all the way.

Hypothetically speaking, what would be the result if a large number of Armed Patriots were to surround the Nevada State House and the Federal Building in Carson City, and what if a large number of Patriots were to camp on the Vegas Strip?

Also hypothetically speaking, what would happen if the Power Grid that feeds Vegas and Reno were to be taken out?

If there were enough of us that the State Government of Nevada believed that we were able to shut down Vegas and Reno maybe we could convince the Governor to take action to stop the Feds from going after that Rancher.

Here is sad truth, Patriots may not be able to save that Rancher but we can make sure that the Enemy pays a very big price for what they have done.

The State of Nevada needs the money they get from Vegas and Reno very much and if Vegas and Reno could be blacked out for lets say two or more months that would have a very detrimental impact on the Finances of the State.

If we can destroy something means we can control that something.

The Enemy thinks that any action Patriots take, will take the form of Fortifying the Ranchers Property and they will not be prepared if a large number of Patriots were to camp on the Vegas Strip and effectively shut down the Economic Heart of Nevada.

What I believe we should do is to convince the Government to back down and I believe the best way to accomplish this is if we can make them understand that while they may win one battle they will pay a very very big price for that victory.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)