Originally posted by STRATIOTES:
There are at least 6 Facebook pages but the one
Stand by Bundy had over a million by friday noon .

Social media played a big part in this.

What was lacking was DX HF
When I took Consigcor's post with the freqs into a series of Twitter posts, they started getting retweeted all over the place. I don't know what we were lacking but perhaps seeing HAM systems deployed or possibly deployed was but one element that raised the threat footprint. It's easy to strong-arm the cell phone companies to shut off towers, but it's not easy to shut down countless base stations and repeaters.

Whether this is a victory or not will not be known until the war is over. We still have half of April left, and it's coming upon "sacrifice time" when shit is bound to happen because the baby-rapers need their blood sacrifice. Who knows what they will pull. It can be anything from a windup toy shooting up a school to a suitcase nuke in a city (though cities comprise the main voting blocks of the states for the present controlling regime - who knows

And there's always May Day to watch out for.

I'm also sensing a "stone soup" approach to militia presence as well. There were reports of militia presence long before any evidence of it.

Strat, you know what I mean on this.

Fuel
Is running
Fuel
Is coming
Fuel
Is running
Down
Down
Down my face