creating chaos is a method not a goal. It is a means but not an end. There must be more going on we must get to the bottom of this...

And Leaders should not have to pull essential data out of intelligence products. It should be prepared in a prioritized format based off of the leaders needs. Raw data and intelligence must be readily available for the leader as well.

As I observe the events unfold I have noticed consistently the inaccuracy of initial reports.

This proves Gen.Patton's Maxim " Never believe the first report, But believe that a more accurate report will follow"

The guys on ground from this board I thank you for doing what you did. And as for the Oath keepers. Any man who refuses to lead from the front should be stripped of leadership. I don't trust them(Leadership) . I don't count on them(leadership and I don't support them. Fair weather patriots(leadership) who scamper when the real poop hits the fan. The members of that organization deserve a better leader than some buffoon who swaggers and yet wears the shackles with pride.

And as far as the Comms go CSC has hammered that for years so has ringsider, Butler County OUM, and Etech. Get it together.

And we have many a medic on this board who can assist with the band aids

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr