Lombardo confirms that Metro developed a lot of intelligence about militia members who were present. Those who aimed their guns at officers will be dealt with.

"Yes, there will be consequences, definitely.
That is unacceptable behavior. If we let it go, it will continue into the future," Lombardo said.
Well if he thinks he and other Law Enforcers will get away with that, without there being some very negative consequences for himself and the other Law Enforcers, I believe he will be unfortunately for the Law Enforcers, very mistaken.

As the Three Musketeers were fond of saying All For One and One For All and since I am a real Biker I will put it in my terms.

All On One and One On All which for those mentally challenged like Lombardo, translates into any attack on one Patriot will be considered by all Patriots an attack on all of them.

Maybe Lombardo needs to be told that if Law Enforces think they are going to get those Militia Patriots, one at a time, they will be very sadly, for them mistaken.

And if they think they will just take out the Bundy's with a sneaky nighttime raid and get away with it without any negative consequences for their selves they will learn how wrong they are.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)