WHO KNEW ? RIGHT ? (Sarcasm intended) Anyone who is surprised has been living in a "FANTACY WORLD" . Once they start any ROUND UP, This will most likely be the wedge driven between The 3 percent and The Rest, it won't stop till they take ALL the Weapons from everyone. With all the Ammo purchases, weapons purchases, Armored personnel carriers, Storable food and OBUMMERS personal civilian army not to mention the entire DHS Police State Apparatus, NDAA, Patriot Act, NSA. It was not all put in place so they could just walk away and call it a day ! Don't forget this tidbit, They are making room in all the prisons right NOW. This is where surrender MUST NOT BE AN OPTION !!!! My only fear is since they control the media (even Fox) we won't ever know when it starts, till they are at the door. They get to sit around and plan, while we have to go out and earn a living. Sucks, Let me make one more thing clear, I'm not saying the JBT's will win, but they think they will ! SEMPER FI

PSALM 144:01 Blessed be the LORD my Rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle---