I have a little bit of experience of how the feds get when they are in the "big hammer mode" after an incident, seen it myself in prisons, they start rounding up and beating on people who were not even present when the situation went down, even some people who would have not had any logical influence on the actions of those involved, but for whatever reason, were on someone's shit list. You see a lot of that even in the prison documentaries. Some "members" of a group, as defined by the officials, get into a fight, then mass punishment is put on them with absolutely zero regard for individual innocence.

We saw some tidbits of that sort of thing with the Boston Bombings, with some pretty distant associates of the Tsarnaev brothers getting snuffed during interrogation, but in this case, it was government criminality that got stopped cold, not some terrorist act with mangled innocents strewn around. We have to play the wait and see game on this, but I see no major foul in people telling it like it was, just there could be some foul in naming names, so maybe we ought not go naming people we may or may not be able to identify in pictures.

Another element of this, nobody drew down on the FBI, and we can assume that at least some of the Bundy supporters were at least part time FBI informants. The question then is, would this case be worth breaking their cover to testify? Very interesting question given how it was when JT Ready showed up at that Occupy rally in AZ. There, the AZ (I think it was Phoenix) police had not drawn down on the protesters. In Nevada, they did. Big difference there in how someone judges a use of force situation, and we cannot assume too much what the outcome of the FBI investigation would be considering that already, there is some pretty solid proof that a number of the LVPD officers are lying about what went down when you compare their testimony to raw video footage. I am also looking at the color and style of their uniforms compared to BLM uniforms and where they were standing. No way someone 200 yards away would be able to tell the difference.

The FBI is in a dicey situation on this, because their credibility is in a slump to begin with, and at least one faction among them was after Harry Reid for corruption anyway. The attempt to panic supporters over the drone raid is another issue, since like shouting "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater, it was a ruse designed to panic people into rash action, not calm anything down, therefore a borderline criminal act which apparently points back to that Air Force "source".

I am also noticing a deafening silence from the President and Erich Holder themselves, a lot is attributed to them having said something, but I don't see the video or hear the audio that is actually them. Harry Reid however, lacks that level of deniability.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.