I am in agreement Sapper. Looks like class warfare to some degree. The upper middling tax parasites asserting their domination over the lower tax parasites. They made the mistake of thinking they could step on those not totally at the bottom, and when testing the waters of a streetcorner execution of a lower middling type, they hit the shitstorm.

By what I am getting from the original shooting incident, that cop just plain nutted up. Indulged in some high stakes crazy and for whatever reasons was out of touch with reality, as noted in the course of the conversations with the dispatcher, changing his story about not being aware of an officer involved shooting in the area.

I am really thinking it is a psych case but it went all sideways when the coverup started and the local residents called them on it.

Neither set of tactics, rioting or MRAPs with dismounted infantry swaggering around in the open all clustered up like that are going to be effective against our kind of people, so whatever tactics all of those people use against each other and adopt as doctrine because they figure it gets them what they want, then so much the better.

If we can get this patriot stronghold network really off the ground, nobody will get away with playing that shit on our people, NOBODY. Imagine the massacre if someone was stupid enough to organize some bullshit protest against the Bundy and start trying to burn and loot the ranch because some aspiring demagogue inspired someone to try it. Or, imagine some cops rolling up on the "free speech zone" or one of the supporter campsites in the desert and just shooting someone down for the hell of it.

Maybe those SPLC experts really are on to something when they tell the police not to go getting stupid on our kinds of people, knowing how this police state thing is progressing. Yeah, better watch those thug habits if you are dealing with known patriots.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.