Breacher

The TTP's of the officers have set in motion the waking up of the sheeple.

This is going to spread. And either the TTP's will have to be downgraded to a less militant approach I.E more people friendly. Or the pushback from the populace is going to escalate.

Airforce the "boys in blue" is a slang term for police. Sorry for the misinterpretation that you received.

And the force applied was not proportional to the threat perceived. Way to much force. This creates a fairly predictable Cause and Effect.

The tackling and pinching of the reporters is a big issue. by attacking the press they now have no media outlet to spread their dogma or propaganda. Bad idea to go after reporters.

I have not put out a signal report in a few days I will start that again tomorrow. I have been working to help get HR 4969 passed. It is important.

This police state is not happening on its own. Barring any breach of debriefing or security clearance violations. I will put this in a simple terminology.

DHS was created under the auspices of fear and desperation. And as any agency that is created under such conditions. It can only continue to exist as long as fear can run rampant through the upper leadership of our country. They have to sell fear to stay in business.

When I was on the QHSR workgroup we ran scenarios . The output of those scenarios are the basis of the up armoring and upgrading of the equipment of the police forces. The nexus of this is the DHS.

I no longer have access to the dhs restricted collection as that was pulled recently. But I remember every report I ever read. and I can tell you that agencies and departments that you would never think of being involved in information collection are doing just that. This information is used to sell fear. this fear justifies a budget.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr