In either event, for a lot of us, showing up to some battle deployment thing is going to be a one way trip. Win or die sort of thing, not show up, wave guns, plackards and cameras around then go home declaring victory.

Some of us, if we wander in front of the wrong camera the wrong way will be marked for death. I was personally told that in one of those intimidation sessions by some very connected people. Of course I am sure Yeager was told the same thing, difference being he shows up with a dozen guys who have their rights and weapons intact. Heck, you are talking about guys who even have their class 3 and carry permits.

I am also not risking my life to defend the not so innocent who decided to go attacking and looting people for no reason and or were obviously turning a blind eye to it. What I see there is just the Missouri version of Maxine Waters dancing in the street to declare peace (and victory) while countless innocents are in the hospital or dead.

So what's next? Robbing banks to save the whales?

What I see on this was a clear cut justification for armed patriot militia units to converge on neighborhoods where welcome, I said WHERE WELCOME, setting up patrols and checkpoints and making sure neither combatant group molests those in the protected area.

That means in no uncertain terms, telling the protesters and rioters it is not their area to march through, tear up, get loud in, or go scouting for victims. It means facing down some of those MRAPs from behind a barricade and a small committee of local representatives steps out with armed bodyguards telling the police that their services are no needed in the area, the situation is handled, and do not enter under arms. You would expect a few to go undercover through the checkpoints, but the overt military force will be repelled. You are checking and recording IDs on whoever goes through the checkpoints, snapping quick digital photos of each vehicle and its occupants. If they are found to be "just cruising through", then on the outgoing checkpoint, you pull them out and toss the car. You find weapons, molotovs and shit like that, make examples. Don't forget too, in Iraq, some of those troublemakers were government provocateurs. I think the SAS got caught dressing up as one of the rival Muslim factions and then attacking a mosque in order to stir shit up between some rival factions in one of the cities the Brits were trying to get a handle on. There was an incident I remember someone talked a lot about on Lightfighter where a team of Brits got manhandled pretty badly by the US Marines when a similar looking team of Brits had been in the area randomly shooting people. Marines at the outgoing checkpoint had no sense of humor about it since they had been getting along with the locals and decided to give the "contractors" the Abu Graib treatment. Those who were picked up denied they were the ones randomly cruising around shooting people, but then other contractors were caught doing that shit a while later. You do fixed location security with lots of cameras around and I think you reduce a lot of the chances of someone tagging false flag stuff on you.

Even if your security group hires or includes several law enforcement people, it means changing uniforms on them, making statements that it is a new organization, and NOT taking directives from the old police department chain of command for the duration of the situation.

If local stakeholders, property owners and business are unwilling to sanction and support security operations to their own benefit, then fuck them. They can stick to the choices they have, A: rule by the police state, or B: Rule by the riot mob. Every option has its price.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.