Breacher very good points. I myself do not want to be on camera. Nor do I want a to leave a large footprint.

If I am in the area It is on a strict need to know. A very short list. A list that knows the ramifications of betraying me.

I am a kinetic person I will act kinetically. And it will be options of my choosing at risks that I am willing to take. I do not involve others in my projects any more. from 1983-199- We had a small cell it dissolved in 93. All missions accomplished and no problems. thousands of man hours and hundreds of missions. If you want to do it right you do not talk and never publish how you did anything.

Statutes are up on all of the deeds done. And I can tell you that a proactive group can get anything done that they desire. You just have to want it.

I do not show up to protest I do not show up as a show of force. I show up to break shit and ruin lives. That is what I am a person who does bad shit to bad people to set a good example.

Thus is why I don't like wasting time as there is to much shit to be done.

To many people like to take a safe line. that line has been getting pushed further back into our territory rapidly in the last 30 years.

I do not attach to causes. Joan of Arc did and oops it was the stake. The other day you quoted Machiavelli. I prefer Lawrence and Sawyer Hart and Rommel. I will drag my actions on as long as they are fruitful and wear the opposition down. I don't act for money.

We had a Republic once and if we want it back we will have to fight for it. But it is impossible to get cowards to throw down the quill and pick up the sword.

Che Guevara was right about a revolution ripe for occurring will find its supporters along the way. It is as a self fulfilling prophecy. Yet to few are willing to stand up and do something. And even fewer lack the skillsets need to fight a new way of war. The traditional tactics are out the window. Technology has seen to that.

The ways to do are known to those who fight against that stuff every day yet, no one wants to learn and do. They key word is DO.

BE.. KNOW.. DO..

Remember asymmetry and learn how it works and what it does. Forget swarming that involves personnel. Here is the plain truth. The defense community will send a device before they send a person. Why? RELIABILITY.

So adopt this martial view point. Never send a person to contested or fatal ground when you can use a device that never sleeps, shits, snores or needs medical care.

And before any gets high and mighty remember this is a concept adopted by every standing army in the world. Forget trenches and all that 19th century bullshit. get with the program and learn to Be the Bane of your Enemy. Know how to do this. And How they act react. Do unto them before they can do unto you.

This is the New way of war folks. Cut an dried no theory and no bullshit.

Riots are one thing but look at this from a recruiting point every enemy your enemy makes becomes a friend to you. They are more receptive of you and never turn down the chance to make allies.

Something I learned from my days with the TNR..

1. If they cannot give people they can lend transportation. If they cannot lend transportation they can lend equipment and tools.

If they cannot lend equipment and tools they can lend food and band aids. if they cannot lend those items they can give an alibi.

If they cannot do these things they can give money. If none of this then they can look the other way.

The safest safe house is one that does not fit the profile of who you hang out with. No one would ever think to find any of us hiding with the Crips and Bloods or MS-13 .

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr