And they urged everyone to go home as well. Clever ploy from both radical parties. Then 17 minutes after midnight curfew was enforced those gathered at the burned down QT were gassed again. Several arrests were made. the gassing was announced in enough time for people to disperse. They chose not to disperse. The crowd was mixed. Blacks and whites. Hands in the air. and claiming the right to peacefully protest. I have footage plenty of it. Amazing what can get done if you want something bad enough.

Some determined protestors actually picked the hot canister's up and threw them back. . Riot gear only from the state police. And a few riot shotguns. Only vehicle security on top of the MRAPS had an M4.

all in all 34 minutes of breaking the mess up at the QT and from behind the MacDonald's. A few arrests like I said. and no one died. The reporters outside the bullpen were not arrested but a silly one got themselves gassed.

The rain dispersed much of the effects of the gas. No dogs were used or hurt during this confrontation.

Now the Ancillary actions outside the protest zone is another matter. in two hours of the scanner I heard 3 fires 2 burglaries. 2 shootings and a fight with baseball bats. and a vandalism.

when I get the rest of the raw footage I will review it to find rest of the stuff I am looking for. And that's the way it was...

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr