Red's Barbeque that call went out before the gassing and it was nowhere near the qt store. county responded to that and no armed people were found. I monitored that on the scanner. while I was watching the raw feed.

the black panther and Nation of Islam on the ground were trying to tell the police that they can police their own. And that the cops should police their own. that is what is driving the protests. the crowds kept chanting "No Justice No Peace'

As far as Michael Brown's robbery at the QT. QT reports nothing was taken other than a couple of cigars. And they did not file a report or involve the cops. When Ferguson PD said that they (QT) did the people thought that that was done to create a case for the incident that led up to the shooting. Qt insisted that they did not call the police and file a report. Ferguson PD lied and the QT store paid for it.

This is a launch point for the two organizations who are working together similar to Bundy in the operational standpoint.

the NBPP and the NOI are coordinating the protests. and from what I saw when the NBPP or NOI speaks the people listen. I watched an incident where at 1150pm a crowd had not left the MacDonald's parking lot. They refused to move. A member of the NBPP showed up and asked them to go home and get some rest. A large group did just that. The remaining few when asked by the NOI to leave did so peacefully.

The crowd at the QT was 200 strong when the GAS! GAS ! GAS! was called. they were blocking the main intersection and traffic emergency or otherwise could not get through. Florence and Chambers it looked like. Rain was hitting the camera lenses. and was coming down pretty hard. I am going to try to run a double dither on the footage I have to clear it up. I don't remember much from graphic arts or journalism classes. I pretty much slept in those because PT in the early 90's was a lot rougher that what is present in today's army.

The justice theme was Charge Officer Darren Wilson and put him in jail have an arraignment if he gets bail so be it. But from the eyewitness who reported to the fibs Wilson administered a "Coup de Gras" to Michael Brown" essentially that falls under murder. After the first few shots which under Mo. law stopped the crime. that should of been it. But walking up to Young Brown and delivering a shot while he was on the ground went to far.

The riots and looting was a bad call by angry people. a couple of looter who were interviewed said that the looting was to bring attention to the shooting. They could not get the police to investigate themselves. so by creating an event larger than what the Ferguson PD could handle they brought the Highway Patrol into the fray and the Fibbies. It was a calculated move. It really sucks that store owners had to pay for it and some may go out of business.

In overview at the rate that we are seeing a militarized police force we are going to be a dictatorship. we may not see it come to fruition in our lifetime maybe our grand kids . grandchildren will. If this keeps up we will be back under Britain's control. Again we will not see that. We will all be dead. Well Breacher might see it. He is not old. He just smells that way.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr