Breacher I was referring to a NOI speaker J.J who advocates educating ones self on how protests, crowd control and tactics should be applied to get the desired effects. I am going to add more right now it is the wild west in feguson multiple shots fired. people down. reporters getting guns in face by the man telling them to tourn cameras off. gasing reporters again. the shit hit the fan at 2026 Missouri time. A cop almost ran a protestor over and that was the spak. apparently he hit the baby carraige. yes tonite limited NBPP and NOI presence. over 2000 showed up. and its still going on.

earlier transcript

1800 video feed back on. Location burned out quik trip appx 300 people (protestors) on scene.

Police are photographing everyone. LOL the media is photographing the police.

More protestors arriving on scene. Well versed quoting Frederick Douglas and Thomas Jefferson on signs.

Crowd demographic.
Ethnicity mixed blacks whites and some Latin and Asian. Veterans in uniform not wearing crests or Unit identifiers or rank. Uniforms are in compliance with AR.

Weather is sunny looks to be no wind good time for gas and smoke. Time 1816 Missouri

and at 1817 Anonymous showed up on scene with laptops. Veterans are coordinating with Nation of Islam on scene at the quik trip site.

1821 crowd is appx 700 people

police are calm on radios seems business as usual. Confirming press credentials.

1830 appx 1200 people on scene now and growing
flash forward to now...

I think the police on scene are going to outnumer the protestors its a numbers game. several kappa and sigma frat btrothers picked up fired bean bags and smoke gas grenade canisters.

My reporter had a CS grenade thrown into his vecile window striking the driver. Who now has a souveneir. It says Hand Ball on the side and is slighly larger than an M-67 frag all though like the m-67 it has a steel body. more to follow I have to keep the footage of site because it looks like the locals are conficating footage. I am on TOR right now on up stream and down including the video feed now.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr