Missouri Militia has posted a response to many inquiries as to why our boots are not on the ground in Ferguson.

Response to Situation in Ferguson, MO.

The Missouri Militia has had numerous requests from folks in-state and out-of-state as well as the media about our response to the ongoing incident in Ferguson, MO. Unfortunately this incident has become enflamed with race-baiting and with illegal activities such as violent protests, looting, etc. The fear is Tyranny and an overall heavy-handed response from government, both federal and local as in the recent case with the BLM and the Bundy Ranch.

People are feeling the weight of what feels like tyranny, and rest assured, we believe it is creeping in. Incidents like these make the people very edgy and reactive and it is times like these that we must remain watchful, responsible, and ready. It is foolish to jump in the middle of any skirmish especially while it is in due process of the law. By being responsible, the citizens; the militia is a stronger and more effective unit and not just another rogue organization.

In times like these, please consider supporting and becoming involved with the Missouri Militia so that you too can be watchful, responsible and ready. For more information about joining, contact us at info@missourimilitia.com

"Patriotism is not a short frenzied burst of emotion, but the long and steady dedication of a lifetime." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Link to MM web page is http://www.missourimilitia.com/
I have read that MCM (Missouri Citizen Militia) is or had people in Ferguson, I can't verify that as Facebook is a No-Go for me.