Really scattered hits like that tends to indicate a fight. What is at issue is whether the round in the top of the head is a coup de grace or was the fight ender.

In either event, the nature of the hits tells use that the "witnesses" who talk about pursuing him and shooting him in the back were definitely telling lies.

There is a reason I am using the term "hood rat" on this, and it derives from the predominant snitch culture in today's black neighborhoods where the way the story gets told, to the police, media, investigators or whatever, is just as much a part of the weapon as anything else. Shit goes down, they talk shit and tell lies. Half the time, when confronted on the lie, they simply turn violent or threaten to turn violent.

Happened to me plenty of times. Some shithead gets up talking shit, making threats. I make one physical move, they are speeding out of there to file a detailed police report full of lies. That's why I always urge caution on all of these situations where some strangers want to "call to arms" the militia movement on something, because that syndrome is going to spread to us as just a reverse form of "swatting".

Like I said, those people are not worth our blood. Pure and simple. The cops and the local blacks want to go playing their reenactment of Zulu Dawn, then that's their business.

I am also not calling all the media "innocent bystanders". Yes I appreciate the reporting, but you insert yourself into those situations, things are going to happen. The police attack Al Jazeera and Infowars people while the hood rats are attacking what they think are the conservative news bloggers.

Like I said before, I am for staying out of most of this until the sides get sorted out, but what would be appropriate is groups offering services to non-partisan interests for pay, as in security and evacuation services while boldly displaying patriot movement colors and making it very clear that you are there for nonpartisan missions, but if you are fucked with, then whoever fucks with you gets the hellfire and brimstone treatment.

The big thing on this, is demand the exchange of money for services in a public contract which very clearly demonstrates the money for services agreement. Say you assist in evacuating a household for $50 per family. Obviously that is not a major profit motive, but it shows the consent, they are paying you to be there, with a contract requesting that you be there, and if you happen to be rolling heavy for self protection, with battle vests and M4s, while moving furniture or walking the dog, then its not like someone was being deceitful about what was going to show up either.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.