Could be there is a problem with tracing the gunshot residue through the hair.

In either event, a hard headed hood rat had a fatal encounter with a thug cop.

An uncle of mine was in the midst of race and anti-war riots in Columbus Ohio in the early 1970s.

He was living in a student apartment near the OSU campus and being savvy enough not to participate in the action, staying indoors. Back then, a "clear the streets order" would be given over bullhorns, and clearing the streets meant clearing the streets.

Riot police would then rush in and pile on whoever did not clear the streets. In the midst of that, special squads had hit lists with addresses of organizers. Some would be raided and arrested, others just plain killed.

In several instances, the police made moves to make sure witnesses would not be around. Part of that was grabbing cameras or running the media out, but then that was an era of the popularity of small portable film cartridge type cameras. What they knew however, was to put on a good show prior to a serious action, and would watch for when reporters were reloading film, which was often a long process (hence why a lot of reporters carried multiple cameras).

It got to the point however, where cops were shooting at open windows. The openly stated reason "thought there was a sniper", often the reason, scaring people out of view.

Occasionally, they gave orders to clear a building, and before modernized MOUT tactics, they simply got out front, shot tear gas into the building and ordered evacuation over a loudspeaker. Other times, they shot into windows to keep people's head down.

So as uncle had told the story, he was watching the action from a third story window when group of cops walked below, after having run the rioters off, the split the formation up a bit, scanning the windows and rooflines, and looking for any spots where people might be hiding. One met eye contact with my uncle, motioned for him to get inside, and as he shouted something else, my uncle backed in and closed the window. He was just away from the window when a large tear gas round blew through the glass and gassed up the apartment.

Here is an article from 1970. I am not sure if my uncle was there but it would have been the same time frame, and I know it was before 1973 when he had graduated school and bought the triumph.

http://www.plunderbund.com/2014/04/...bigger-and-more-violent-than-kent-state/

What the Barney Fife generation lacked in paramilitary toys they more than made up for in viciousness. Likewise, the Attica prison uprising had been the consequence of a very long series of abuses and when the multi-racial uprising took place, it was put down with extreme prejudice, basically a massacre.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.