'Someone' has some radio gear and the knowledge to use it. On occasion I'm hearing what sounds like interference to the repeater inputs while listening to the scanner feeds. LE may not realize it but the repeaters they use are very susceptible to jamming, the trunked P25 even more. Coordination of resistance seems to be very well done...

Originally posted by Sapper1:
Florissant is a mad house again arrests. no gas yet. but some dogs are being used. this is a first. dispatch called it and all officers heard the down tone in the background. and then the move on the rest of the police line From Behind and the sides effectively creating an L shape line on the officers. Then another group converged from behind the media and between the fragmented police line. This caused the police line to fracture and more officers arrived on scene. Tactical team F deployed to begin pulls. After the media was ordered to leave to the command post police were still doing pulls at the mac Donald's and the qt...

At 10pm police started to look in the woods again for a camp that was set up. Flir was not helping them to much with numbers. They were hesitant about probing into the woodline and did not do so. As I get more information I will post it here.