Demanding details on other people's security arrangements is extremely dangerous ground to tread, regardless of any bullshit "sunshine law".

I think I would rather go tell a judge to get fucked than betray client confidentiality when it comes down to it. Oh, I have been there done that, got the T shirt.

That's a whole different animal from hiring uniformed guards on an evacuation operation. Demanding details on someone's private personal security detail, major no-go.

There is a level of professional courtesy to respect on that and I don't think I would be involved in such a request. If you want to hack someones shit and get their client list, then thats a matter of tradecraft, but using some legal mumbo jumbo to force a disclosure is blatantly unamerican. I think on the ethical issue, I am off the boat of endorsing such demands as a legal maneuver. I would support a tradecraft approach against a known enemy, but broad fishing of information on clients of security companies is nothing to screw around with.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.