lol I was editing while you posted. If tomorrow is calm I can get back to normalcy again. HHG household goods coming in soon. and I got to make space. Picking up a sig p240 soon so I need to go dig up a cache of ammo. I hate digging holes it reminds me of the army.

Spent most of my free time today cleaning the ar and searching for 22 short. I got 400 rounds of 22LR but I need short not LR. I have something chambered in short only.

Will have to make room in the back yard for the harris 1944 antenna. so I got projects aplenty.

Back to Topic.

If Ferguson winds down do not get comfortable..
For if a true bill is NOT handed down we will see something not only in Ferguson but at the capitol as well. Capitol as In Missouri Capitol not the crappy one next to the Potomac. And to quote some off the record NBPP NOI sorts it will make LA look like nothing it will be big time..

The reason being is that in 2011 the prosecutor refused to do anything over a Taser death.

in 2001 the same prosecutor refused to do anything over a double shooting in which two officers fired twenty rounds into a car on two dope dealers who did not get out of the car fast enough. his quote was " They were Bums"

McCulloch also had a brother and several cousins on the ST. Louis county police force. And in 1964 his dad was on duty when he was killed by a black man.

So disregarding the facts in all of this it is the PERCEPTION of the people in Ferguson that he cannot be considered to be without bias when his past actions speak of bias or seem biased. Impartiality cannot be guaranteed.

Gov. Nixon is being an Idiot. And here is why.
Think Forward Think Future Think third order effect. Remove all perception of current doubt and prevent the seeds of future doubt from taking root and spreading.

Nixon says "there are mechanisms in place for the prosecutor to recuse himself" And in the Interests of Democracy it is best to let the elected officials do what they were elected for"

wow! idiot he is. For one McCulloch is doing what he feels is best for McCulloch not the community.
The people are asking this time. When the acquittal comes down from the jury like it will and has always done the people will be doing more than telling. They know the next steps to take. They are being trained and told what the next steps will have to be. And for a people that's been kicked Beat gassed and shot at with rubber and real bullets you cant do too much else to them to scare them into submission.

Let me quote some things I have from some people involved in the mess in Ferguson..

"The shackles this time are not made of iron they are the repressive laws and the refusal to respect the rights of man"

" Why are serial killers captured alive? because they are high value suspects. Don't damage the goods"

" Make no bones about it the period we live in is enslavement the white police looking out for the white brother cause he shot a black brother six times"

Remember Injury perceived is injury achieved.

So when phase two starts we may all have to reassess our roles in our communities to prevent what is occurring in Ferguson from happening at our own potential Ferguson in our respective states.

erwy 436 t7u65478u4we6bhp8u5ureuet45ujdb4tyu57uwetr6ukuilkr