I drove by a place this evening at $2.29 per gallon. By my house, $2.45 Everyone is on the road right now, everyone. Wall to wall traffic everywhere and the economy here right now seems booming because of it.

Another thing I would be stocking up on right now but just don't have the right storage situation is lumber. Fuel prices tie into that pretty closely, so lumber is not just running cheap now in the off season, but production and transport costs which are largely tied in with fuel will go down. More stuff for the same money. If gas prices stay low into the spring, then the same will be said for most farm product prices.

Cheap diesel = cheaper food, and in case nobody knows, that's something we can make a profit on shipping to the Arabs. Cheap fuel is a no lose proposition.

As soon as the Arabs think they got somewhere on market share, and jack prices, we simply turn our wells back on. Heck, at this rate it would be a good idea to build strategic oil reserves up again, get some good training in for the military, produce a lot of petroleum dependent stuff.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.