What I stated in my first post is and still is completely 100% VALID.

If American Gun Owners permit this to happen it is Positive Proof beyond any doubt that the American Gun Owners do not deserve to own Guns and People deserve the FATE that awaits them.

Personally I consider this article to be a pile of STINKING BULL SHIT since it neglects to even mention how the 100 Million Gun Owners will or may respond.

The First American Revolution was triggered by attempted Gun Confiscation and if Obama and the others who want to confiscate our Guns have forgotten the lessons of History and try once more to confiscate our Weapons they will Trigger the next American Revolution.

The Difference hopefully will be that we will remember History and not make the same mistake of the First one and this time All of our Enemies need to be exterminated and none will be left to again attempt the destruction of our Great Republic at some point in the Future.

Liberalism is a disease and it needs to be eradicated as the plague it is.

If modern Patriots have a failing it is their goodness and their lack of balls big enough to do what is needed to win this War and prevent the Enemy from regrouping and trying again at a future time and maybe next time it will not take over 100 Years for it to happen.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)