From what I have read on this Board the Law has changed and now in order to stop this Treaty, Congress has to have enough Votes to Override an Obama Veto, Not Good, Not Good At All. but all is not lost, at least not yet.

Congress can still stop this using it's Power over the Budget and Shutting down the Government if that is what it takes.

And even if that does not work there is still We The People and there is a lot that we can do.

First we Demonstrate with Armed Demonstrations, and then if it is necessary we go to WAR and it needs to be a Total War and we must do everything we need to do and we Must Not Have Mercy on our Enemy.

Yes I said TOTAL WAR and that is what will be needed. We also need to change our attitudes and beliefs on certain things, such as Terrorism.

Now since I mentioned Terrorism I need to give a little explanation.

What am am thinking about is Action taken by Americans not in the United States but in the Countries that have sent Troops to Kill Americans in the United States, meaning UN Blue Helmets.

Isis is not only killing in the land they control but they are killing people in lets say France who have insulted the Prophet, they have taken their War to the Enemy, and that is what American Patriots need to consider and if needed to do.

There are a lot of Americans who live in Foreign Countries and once the UN sends Blue Helmets to kill Americans then American Patriots who are living in Countries e.g. France which have sent Troops to the United States need to take Physical Action within those Countries against Civilian Targets to make that Country and it's Citizens / Subjects feel the pain that American Civilians are feeling due to the Actions of their their Troops, to bring the Horror of War to them.

Let the French Civilians understand and experience the Horror that the French Government and French Troops are doing to Americans.

I have a lot to say about the Subject of Fighting a Civil War or Revolution but most of that I will save for a latter post or for another Topic.

First let me say this, it is not necessary for large groups of Patriots to take Action all that is needed is for a FEW Real Patriots to take Individual Action to totally F*uck up the Enemy's Plans. I will get into to this a lot more a little later in another Tpic.

Now lets take the issue of UN Troops.

Patriots aka American Freedom Fighters must no have one slight bit of Compassion or Mercy for them, we must behave in a similar way to the Chechens where they slowly cut the heads off Russians but since we are Americans we need to do it another way but just as nasty.

My favorite way of doing this is to let them slowly die under Horses Hooves, and maybe to add insult to injury the Horses should first urinate and defecate on the Foreign Scum.

Or maybe as in the Movie The Beast we put UN Captives under Bulldozer Tracks feet first and we must get Videos and photos of the Horses or Bulldozers doing it so that we can send those Videos to the News Media of the Troopers Home Country.

Let the French, Germans, Brits etc watch on TV as their Countrymen get relieved on by Horses before dieing under the hooves or turned into Paste under Bulldozers.

How long would it take before France, Germany, England etc pull their Troops out of the United States, I believe it would not take very long.

To finish off this post I will say this.

What Patriots need to do is start thinking outside the Box that we seem to be Trapped in.

Come up with New Ideas and ways to Fight and Win a Civil War and then put those Ideas into Practice.

And stop worrying about what happens to Non-combatants of the Enemy Variety meaning Liberal Non-combatants.

Our Friends we always need to care about but this does not extend to our Ememies.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)