If you can't circumvent UN regulations as skillfully as the average teenager in Somalia does on a regular basis, then you probably just need to go cry in your pillow when your local Walmart gun counter closes down.

I know the game and how to play it. The last couple operations I had to pull were done solo because people who talk the most shit are too emotionally weak to handle the action. Handling business? Fat chance. As soon as there is any legal prohibition on any guns or their ownership by certain people at all the game changes to being entirely about stealing and snitching. You put the beat down on the stealing and snitching, then watch those UN mandated regulations get ignored as often as a 55mph speed limit on the highways outside Detroit.

Those of us who know how to play will play, and it's not about firing up every "liberal" you spot driving their Subaru through the boondocks.

I quit the clandestine arms trade years ago not because I could not handle the action or get the right stuff to the right customers, it was the constant stealing and snitching done by exactly the kinds of people who talk the biggest talk in defending freedoms and liberties. Recent events in Washington only confirm that.

It is why several years ago now I recognized the need for the autonomous zones to be developed. Areas where true freedom would be the rule, not the exception. Obviously to some of us at least, that got fucked off by the very same kinds of people who want to march around waving guns on the lawns of state Capitol buildings while trying to extort and enslave others into enhancing their wealth quotient.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.