Originally posted by ConSigCor:
Greywolf.

Point 6...there were two cell phones recording the ambush. They were seized by LE and haven't been seen since.

I expect it will soon become very dangerous for LE if they continue to operate in the same militaristic manner.

Lavoy's family said within the past couple of days that his death is not the end, but only the beginning of a new awakening.

Let's make it so.

We have much work to do gentlemen.
Yea I know about the cell phones, I wonder if they'll ever turn up?.. Let me ask your opinion.. If Lavoy and the boys had had a actual media crew in the convoy.. Would the feds have been so quick to make the "Video" disappear?

I said film the first time, Showing my age lol..

And to add I back up on your comment to 5.56.. I think the we have a lot of work to do.. I believe we will turn this around as long as the toothless fake Patriots are pushed aside.. You know when I joined the Oathkeepers in 09 I had high hopes.. They have done nothing but disappoint..

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf