It is a psy-op... If you notice lately.. The government has gotten pretty good at brain washing the masses.. All you have to do is read comment sections on the stories all over the net on this protest and murder..
So now they put this out, and their JBT's will cause some kind of incident.. May not be violence.. But something to stir the pot..

If you think about it the government used this from the beginning as a Psy-op.. They closed the schools, barricaded buildings warned residents of an impending assault.. All Psy-op to mold public opinion..

And of course the media (As at Waco and Ruby Ridge) will be there to do their part.. And the masses as back then will be lead to conclude that the militia movement is the problem not government intrusion and oppression..

Then, ol Joe Sheeple will pull up to that check point, and while the search his car, pull all his stuff into the street, then fondle his wife and 10 YO daughter,
He'll think to himself.. " Damn Militia's, if the government would kill them all, I could be free again"... He is too brainwashed and stupid to realize he will never be free again..

Think about it Men...Would you in 1980, thought these checkpoints and this oppression possible?.. How about 1990?....No I think it started to dawn on most folks who understand and woke up about 1992..some earlier some much later..

GW Rant over..

I believe in absolute Freedom, as little interference from any government as possible...And I'll fight any man trying to take that away from me.

Jimmy Greywolf