I think it is bad taste to have that shit around and needs to be only reserved for scenario type training.

I favor the IDPA cardboard cutouts but have used the FBI Q targets in the past, but the Q targets have bad contrast when used at a distance (they are like light blue on tan). The shape of the Q target is the key, as it corresponds pretty well to the instant incapacitation zone on a person who is in a combat crouch type position.

I would caution against the use of any fantasy targets of any sort, even the "zombie" targets due to the issues that can come up in court. As for actual guerrilla resistance training, if you need to be told or conditioned on who the enemy is, then stay on the porch while the big dogs go handle business.

What we don't need is someone sifting trash and then finding fantasy targes full of holes and then jumping to conclusions. Now I put a pretty ah, well kinda threatening message out over those targets for several reasons, but the worst of which would be citizens getting caught using them.

Going to court after a shooting incident is supposed to be all about the law and the facts, but we all know how it really works with "who you are". I have been the subject of the bashing on that in another forum, where the SF operator type is talking like Mumia Al Jamal and his cheerleader lawyer is telling me how full of shit i am in putting out the general advice to get documented legitimate training and make some attempt at getting a permit, I am not saying obey every law, but mitigating legal risks is important for all of us.

Do we break laws, sure, for lots of reasons, but degrees of risk in breaking those laws needs to be constantly evaluated and re-evaluated in the context that it is happening.

Imagine how bad it would have been for the Hutaree if the FBI had fished a few targets like that out of the trash can behind the trailer house and plastered the all over national television.

Alex Jones handed us a nice little publicity coup on those targets, but lets make sure out own situations are cleaned up of equally incriminating evidence if happens to be around. This is a propaganda war and we can't have the bad propaganda issues counting against us.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.