Originally posted by The Greywolf:
Maybe I am crazy, but in a situation where a child has a gun in his back yard, I think I would back off , find cover and try to talk the gun out of his hand..Instead of just shoot first with no hesitation..

In Seattle wa the police did a dynamic entry into the house, first room was a living room
Kid sleeping on the couch woke up grabbed the remote to shut the TV off, the cops shot him to death thinking the TV remote was a gun.

A man in Darington ran off the county weed control guy, the homeowner had dogs that played where they wanted to spray so the home-owner threatened the county weed control guy.

Weed control guy came back with cops in tow, as the guy walked back into his house the cops shot him in the back of the head killing him.

Western Puget Sound counties all have a reputation of killing innocent citizens, if the cops come somebody is going to get shot is the general rule.

I had six Sno-county deputies surround me over a alleged county code violation, turned out I did not violate the code but they were still willing to murder me over what I did on my own property completely paid for and legal.

Everett cops investigating a alleged car prowl peered over a solid wood fence from an alley way to see a man cleaning his BBQ grill in his back yard, the cops shot him to death , the grill cleaning tool was shiny and they thought it was a weapon.

Snohomish county had 7 bad shoots in one year, none of the cops were convicted or disciplined , cops investigated themselves and the insurance company did not pay out to the victims.

Cops= bush-wacking murderers

Back before Washington was a state (still a territory ) my great Grand father hanged a bunch of criminals in the tree by the creek, they still call it "Hangman creek" to this day with a story monument board, although the story was changed for public consumption as lynching was still frowned upon even then by the Feds so a local Cav commander took credit for it since he had federal authority to do so.

Seems there are no more fed good guys that will cover for some real justice anymore.

PISTIS en XPICT faith in Christ