Does anyone here have a strategic “counter” to this latest move underway? I have yet to come up with something tangible/practical (recalling the corrupt, appointed sitting governor, Kate “I’m bisexual” Brown does not seem very tenable right now.)
A recall is just a procedure, and they would have some other corrupt yes-(wo)man in place as soon as it was done.

They recalled all those ass's in Colorado after the Mag Ban was passed and what happened? Nothing after that as you still can't buy any mag over 10 rounds unless you bootleg them into the state. So other than scaring a few Officials for a while and making a few "voters" feel warm and fuzzy it really did nothing far as i can tell.

I think this Sheriff needs to call up all those he deputized and form a militia and run all the county and city "officials" including the Pigs out on a rail and then stand his ground against the rest of the state. And then hopefully those with balls will go to help him - he sounds like he may actually be one of the last we could trust.

I have a feeling that is why the FBI etc are still hanging around in Burns - Just in-case they get to go and kill some more in the next county.

You can't win in their system.

"To achieve One World Government it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, their loyalty to family traditions and national identification."
~ Brock Chisholm, when director of UN World Health Organization