Well I think the FDA ought to keep their damn nose out of a farmers business. Gee whiz farmers have used plain old cow manure along with liquefied chicken manure in my county likely all the 40 years I've been here.
Even more so the FDA needs to shut the hell up and worry about their own screw ups like all of the so called new wonder drugs they are constantly putting on the fast track to approve. Seems like barely a year or so goes by and then a whole slew of wonder drugs come out as known carcinogens or will cause inflammation of the inner ear and attorneys are pining for my business to sue Big Pharma to get my piece of that pie. Perhaps if someone at FDA actually knew WTH they were doing in the 1st place fewer bad drugs would get approved and start screwing folks all up.

Personally I think FDA is another federal agency that needs to be reeled in just like Trump has mentioned with ATF. Reel in both and add BLM to the mix. Kick every one of those BLM jackals OUT and let them work in the food service industry and LEAVE FARMERS and RANCHERS ALONE.

Tho I would agree grocery stores of the mega size variety don't need to be selling organic manure bagged or not with bags of it sitting in grocery carts. It's just a matter of time before someones kid puts something in his mouth and gets sick and yada yada yada...

Grass fed Beef..it's what's fer supper July 4th.