Texas Resistance
Breacher, you usually write some of the best stuff on this forum. I can't believe you are sticking up for people who live off of welfare instead of working. I don't like my tax money going to welfare recipients that are able bodied but will never work another day in their lives and get out their Medicaid card and call an ambulance for a free ride to the emergency room for free medical care every time they get sick. The system will collapse soon.

"If a man will not work, he shall not eat". 2 Thessalonians 3:10
I am glad you posted this since I can use it as an example of one of the things that we need to start thinking differently on.

I posted in another topic that in the future A.I and Robots were going to replace all human workers with the result that the Government was going to have to give everyone enough money so that they could live a decent life even though they did not work. And that people were going to have to start thinking differently on what is known as Work Ethic or as you just put it, "If a man will not work, he shall not eat".

What you and others who think like you fail to understand is that there is a Huge Difference between people who can't work and people who just don't want to work.

Also why should a person who used to work as lets say a Computer Programmer, as I used to be, until their Job was sent to India have to work Flipping Hamburgers or using a Shovel to Dig Ditches.

This person lost their Job though No Fault of Their Own so why shouldn't they expect the Government to help them, I mean after all it was the Government who signed that stinking N.A.F.T.A Treaty that was responsible for his Job being sent to India.

So Texas Resistance you are going to have to change your attitude about Welfare, since more and more Workers are going to be unemployed, and you will have to do it fairly soon

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)