Originally posted by mak9030mag:
One thing no matter who gets appointed. The course of freedoms being lost and continue loss is for sure.
Every time elections come around. Its always the same whether it is this or that canidate. Promising lies only to tell all what they want to hear.
Then after the elections all see the lies.
A little controlled hope goes a very long way in controlling a nation.
It seems like you have Hoisted the White Flag and Surrendered and have totally given up on the political process, maybe what you should do on election day since regardless of who gets elected, won't change anything, is stay home and get drunk.

Here is how I feel.

I have not given up, at least not yet.

I do not feel that Trump is just another Politician, I feel that maybe, just maybe, he is for real and that he will do the best he can to correct some of the Problems like unemployment, if he does as he has stated and brings back the jobs that have moved out of our Country.

I feel that Trump deserves the chance to prove he is not just a Lying Politician and is for real.

If Trump get elected and then backs down on what he has said he will do and proves himself a lier, then giving up on Politics and Elections makes a lot of sense. But not right now when we might have a President who will do something to change things for the better.

Just a few more months we will know for sure, so why not wait.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)