Originally posted by mak9030mag:
Vader first I don't drink it tends to make one talk shit.
Second I never have and never will give up. I spoke the the truth. For 25 plus years I have heard the election topic. Every 3-4 year same argument maybe this or that canidate won't lie. Then in the end a lie is a lie.
As to drinking I never used to drink very often but lately I have been drinking more and more and I am actually starting to enjoy getting drunk.

I find that it helps me get through an average day and helps me to sleep.

I don't drink and drive I only drink when I am home or with someone else who will do the driving.

Now as to Politics and Voting I used to vote in every election but I have not voted in the past two elections, but I do plan on voting in this one as long as Trump is running.

This is how I am thinking. I feel that Trump is not part of the Political system and he is more of an outsider and if he does as as has stated he will do then there is a chance he will help to change things.

If you believe that Trump is just another Politician and he actually is just another politician and that this election is just more of the same as previous elections, then you are correct.

But if Trump is an outsider as I believe he is and if this election is totally different then past elections as it sure seems like it is and I believe it is, then you are incorrect.

Just going by what I have been seeing the GOP is well on it's way to Self Destruction and this election is totally different then past elections and may be the beginning of the end of the Old GOP and maybe the beginning of a New GOP or ever the replacement of the GOP with a New Conservative Party.
I believe this election is not just the old same old same old and it is totally different then all previous elections and it will be a totally New Ballgame.

So what I am saying we should all wait until after Trump gets elected and and we find out if he is real or if he is a fake before giving up on this election.

It is like having a Lottery Ticket and before the drawing thinking to yourself, what I am stupid I have no chance of winning, so you destroy the Ticket before the Drawing and then you find out your Number Won, wouldn't you feel like idiot that you destroyed a Winning Ticket I know I would.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)