I am aware that in at least some of the Southern States Blacks greatly outnumber Whites and in at least part of the Southwest Mexicans and other Spanish Speakers outnumber Whites, but I feel the Big Question is what percentage of Southern Blacks and Southwestern Latinos own High Quality or at least Combat Effective Fighting Rifles vs what White People Own.

One White Patriot with an AR-15 vs 10 POC (People of Color) with bricks and rocks and sticks the (One White Patriot) will win.

Also there is what Breacher mentioned, the Animosity between Blacks and Hispanics. What is the probability of Blacks and Hispanics fighting amongst themselves instead of concentrating on just killing White People?

And there is also what will White People who live in areas with few Blacks do after they get rid of their Local Blacks. Will they just go home or will they help out their White Brothers who need help fighting against their local Blacks and Latinos?

I believe that White People will rise up and White People from White States will go to the Southwest and the eastern South to get payback for the Whites who the Liberal People of Color Scum have murdered and us White People will not have any mercy on the bastards and they will all be exterminated as the Vermin they are.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)