You know, it might be high time for some crews of patriots who don't necessarily play by all of the rules to have representatives liaison with the Mexican government. Dope gangs is one thing, but 90% of all people having issues in the dope world are having those issues because they chose to become involved with the dope world. 90% of the terrorist victims are hardly even allowed to see it coming and had no choice. I think the Mexicans can understand that logic.

Maybe something can be worked out, considering how compromised the US government has shown themselves to be, but of course, we know big chunks of the Mexican government are for sale too. The difference is I doubt the ISIS people are going to outbid the dope cartels when it comes to purchasing the services of Mexican officials. I could be wrong, but it ups the cost of everything for the Jihadis when they have to compete against the cartels for the loyalty of corrupt officials, where in the US, the Jihadis are in the vote purchasing game which we know goes pretty high up the food chain. We just don't see that in Mexico, I think largely because of the natural racism and nationalism of the Mexicans in general.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.