Originally posted by Huskerpatriot:
Vader...

I was thinking the same thing about the truck bomb...

I could see this easily happen at any large sporting event here.
There is one thing I fear and that is posting something that is used by our enemy against us.

There is one thing I have never seen posted here or anywhere else.

That is did Osama think up the idea of using aircraft or did he just use an idea that he got from a Book.

I read a supposedly true story, in Readers Digest about a man who attempted to use a FED X Cargo Aircraft as a weapon to crash into Company Headquarters, and later there was a TV show that did a reenactment of it.

So I wonder if Osama was a reader of Readers Digest?

As to a Truck Bomb this is what I am concerned about.

A smaller Truck like a Chevy Van can easily be driven into a Shopping Mall or Sports Stadium, so what if a Terrorist had 1,000 lb or more of ANFO in the Van and drove it into a Mall or Stadium and detonated it, and to make it worse surround the Explosive with a few hundred pounds or more of nails or scrap metal.

In my area most if not all Malls, and Stadiums including High School where they hold Pep Rallies have Double Doors which are large enough to drive a Car or Van into.

I tell People that I am not worried about a Terrorist with a gun what I am concerned about is Terrorists using Explosives and if or when they start using Truck or Car Bombs within the USA then Real Terrorism will begin.

VINCE AUT MORIRE (Conquer or Die)