Originally posted by Luckee1:
Erdogan committed a false flag to win the people to himself. Turkey should have been ousted from NATO a long time ago. They have instigated more incidents than even Israel! Just look up how many times they have shot down allies' jets who were not in their airspace. See also how many times they have violated Greece's airspace. There are many incidents, in the past. More recently Turkey killed an American Journalist who had exposed the UN Humanitarian trucks loaded with Daesh/ISIS personnel, equipment, and drugs all over the Turkish border into Syria.

Back to Erdogan: He has been implementing a way to get himself named as Sultan to bring in the Ottoman regime again. His son owns the fleet of ships transporting oil from ISIS that was stolen from Syria.

I am really concerned with this new love affair Turks are having with alternative media. Just because the US Govt. is involved with coups, doesn't mean this case was a CIA op.

Turkey/Erdogan is NOT a friend of the US or NATO.
I hear you, but we are lonely voices in the wilderness on that one. Trying to explain it to friends and family seems to be a losing proposition too. For people who see the CIA boogeyman under every plot, you can't convince them otherwise, but this thing is all Erdogan and the neo-Ottomans.

He probably planned this purge anyway and then pushed the coup plotters to make their move so he could do this.

What I can't conclusively state is who the good guys and bad guys are in this. None have a stellar history except a few of the minority and scientific groups over there.

I read the stories and theories about geopolitical power and pipeline contracts, and just don't get how all this other bullshit is needed so people can fit pipes and run pumps.

It's like in Switzerland, some weird shit going down with these satanic rituals over a train tunnel getting completed. I mean, sure, have a job compltion party, but why they can't just do some champagne and barbecue with some music is beyond me. They just had to do this weird ass dance routine with Devils and fallen angels and this apocalyptic overtone stuff because it was close to CERN, which is a much less useful hole in the ground than a train tunnel.

Erdogan isn't the only problem out of Turkey either. This Gule guy is practically another Khomeni in the making, but arguably smarter. I remember how that misadventure went. The narrative at the time was the holy man vs the dictator. Then when hostages were taken, it was a betrayal of implied US support for the removal of the Shah.

The bulshit went on while people thought maybe it was just a fringe group shaking down the revolution and not central to the new government, fact is, they were tight with the whole deal.

Life liberty, and the pursuit of those who threaten them.

Trump: not the president America needs, but the president America deserves.